Before you make any agreements with the homeowner, it is important to inspect your home. The house you have chosen to live in for the next seven to ten years is the one you trust.
The seller will do their best to make the house as beautiful as possible. The licensed real estate in San Antonio will want the entire process to go smoothly.
You will need to create lists and decide what you should do when you visit the house for the first time. Plan on at least two additional visits after your first visit. Notes can be made by taking a list, a pad, and a tape measure.
– Check fencing, decking, and any inexpressive structure for panels that are rotted, or need to be replaced
– Check for any puddles of water or areas which are additional wet than others
– Check for any open drain or pipes which are earth level to be sure they have good tops and are labeled
– Check for area where grass is not rising at all because of gas leak, or other reason
– Check for asphalt, real, grading
– How lights are attached on the outside part of the house
– Walk the lines where boundary marker will be.It is best for the customer.