Netgear wifi extender n300 is one of the best networking devices in today’s modern world of technology which keeps all your wired and wireless smart devices connected with the internet. By using this device you will be able to access the internet at the places where you have never imagined like storeroom, backyard, garage, terrace, etc. The first feature that makes Netgear Wifi Extender N300 Setup so desirous among people is that it is one of the best models to be compatible with Apple smartphone devices and tabs.
Installation of Netgear Wifi Extender N300
- Turn on Netgear Wifi Extender N300.
- Plug the extender into a electrical outlet and wait until power LED turns green.
- Connect Netgear Wifi Extender N300 to your existing wifi router.
- Open web browser from your mobile or computer and enter www.mywifiext.net in address bar.
- Netgear installation assistance displays.
- Follow the prompts to connect your extender with the existing wifi network.
- Move your Netgear Wifi Extender N300 to a new location where you want.
- If you get no connection or poor connection issue after setting up your extender, move the extender closer to your router and try again.
If you still can’t setup Netgear Wifi Extender N300, get in touch with our experienced technician. Call us at our toll-free number for the best assistance to all your extender related problems.