Bangkok is the bustling capital city of Thailand. It is one of the most exciting and fascinating city to visit. Just like many other cities, Bangkok is also a city that never sleeps as people work around the clock honoring various professions. One can feel at home in the city of dreams as people from all walks of life congregate and stay together in the same city.
Must visit places
- Visit WAT PHO – The reclining Buddha- For every tourist this place is a must-visit as the reclining or Sleeping Buddha is a unique fifteen meters tall statue covered in gold leaves. The temple has a total of 108 bowls where one can offer coins.
- Visit the Grand Palace- Grand Palace is one of the places that has gained a lot of attraction as it is the king's home covered in a huge space of 2,14,000 sq.meters.
- Ride the sky train- A Hostel in Bangkok can be booked nearby the train station so one can easily get a ride experience. The travel is faster and easier as one doesn’t have to wait in traffic jams.
- Visit the Chatuchak Market- The Chatuchak market is a must-visit for all shopaholics. The market is spread over 27 acres of land space having over 8000 stalls one can find everything in this market.
- Get a traditional THAI massage done- Relax yourself by getting a traditional THAI massage done in local parlors that soothes the mind and body.
Make the best of your Bangkok trip by visiting the best places in the city.